MAGIC MIRROR HALL is a free visual novel about an established relationship from an outsider's perspective.
Running a magical apothecary on your own isn’t easy, especially when your friends’ relationship drama suddenly becomes your problem.
Play as Alex as they try to figure out how to fix Malinder’s magical malady, while assuaging Sol’s anxiety about her ailing girlfriend.
- Two endings, with multiple routes that reveal hidden insights about each character. Don't be afraid to make some bad decisions!
- Doling out relationship advice left and right
- Relatable™ Queer AsAm Problems
- Fellas is it gay if you kiss a ghost?
- Nope nothing to see here folks there's no repression in sight
Additionally, a PDF with ~100 pages of behind the scenes, extra character/story information, and bonus art including processes is available for $5+. Thank you for playing!
This game is made by an impromptu team of seven friends consisting of:
Claude • @prismshift • writer
Kan • @kohiu _ • illustrator
POM • @pinpoms • background artist
Stace • @stindaan • character artist
thernz • @thernz • UI artist
xed • @mxedk • programmer, UX designer
Yi Bin • @YiBinArt • writer
Special thanks to:
★ Cris B
★ Will Quinn
★ Belen Toscano
★ Jay (Joanna) Zhao
and Yuri Game Jam for bringing us together!